The Kirby Family Farm Lost Railroad
“Are you ready for the Scariest year ever???”
The Kirby Family Farm Lost Railroad is a Haunted Attraction located in Williston, FL.
19630 NE 30th StreetWilliston, FL 32696
About This Attraction:
# of Attractions: 5
Special Info: Located at Kirby Family Farm
Dates & Hours:
October: 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, 27
7:00p to 10:00p
What is the Lost Railroad?
There is a legend that tells a tale of an old Carnival train that derailed off its tracks in the late 1800’s, just south of the little town of Williston, Florida during a terrible night storm. When the townspeople came out the next morning it had completely disappeared. Or did it? Some say it reappears each year around the anniversary of that fateful night. Come discover the Lost Railroad and join Clyde the Conductor as you take a ride on the Lost Railroad. Clyde welcomes you, or does he have something else in mind for you?
Once you’ve discovered the Lost Railroad you’ll find plenty of things to do, if you’re brave enough. All 5 complete Haunted attractions are included with your donation of $15.99 in advance or $20 at the gate. We encourage advance tickets to insure your visit on the night you wish to come. Tickets for each evening are limited and nights can Sell Out. It’s scary fun for a great cause!
1) Lost Railroad: Climb aboard our Historic 1800’s Locomotive & Railroad. Clyde the Conductor will be waiting for you. Pray the souls of the lost Carnies don’t find the train as you journey through the darkness. Is Clyde ready to protect you, or will he use you as bait? Will the lost passengers finally reunite with their souls for one last train ride to eternity taking you with them?
2) The Odditorium: You will enter an interesting boutique full of oddities, but something strange happens when the store clerk finds a hidden door leading to an unwanted adventure. Enter the world of Dr. Snorgorium and his creations and captures.
3) Abandoned Woods: Join a search party and hike through the Abandoned Woods. Beware as legend tells of the Clowns taking over the woods. They say the Clowns have built a hidden compound full of twists and turns and are said to be so demented they don’t even like each other, much less visitors!
4) Trailer Park: You’ll be an unwelcome visitor when you enter “The Trailer Park of Terror”. Pray you don’t disturb the locals as you wind your way in and out through the old trailers, buses, motor homes, and more!
5) Dark Ride: Do you remember going to the county fair and riding the little haunted house ride? It was just a carnival ride, but the ride attendant with an evil stare and a dilapidated old ride car covered in grease, rattling and shaking along the old track made things more concerning. Then there is our old Dark ride… over 50 years old, it is said to be haunted.