Curse of the Bayou
Curse of the Bayou is a Haunted Attraction located in , .
Hayride of Horror199 East Woods Drive, Lockport, IL 60441
Special Directions:At Dellwood Park
About This Attraction:
# of Attractions: 2
Are you one of the brave souls to seek out the underground of Dellwood Park? We dare you to attempt the Curse of the Bayou. This brand new haunted attraction has been hidden in the canyons below the Hayride of Horror. The veil between the living and the dead has been lifted, and a powerful Voodoo Priestess has been called forth from her home in the swamps. She commands a legion of fiendish monsters to assist her so that she may stay in this realm, wreaking havoc. Do you carry the still beating heart for which she yearns? You must navigate the treacherous maze to escape, or risk being her next victim.
The Curse of the Bayou is not recommended for young children. Parental guidance is suggested. This is a walking attraction with an uneven trail, tight corners, low ceilings, strobe lighting, fog and loud noises.
Food and drinks are available for purchase. Please also visit our sponsor, Sizzles in Lockport, for fire grilled greatness at 110 MacGregor Road in Lockport.
• No physical contact with the actors
• Use of flashlights, lighters or matches are prohibited
• No cameras or videotaping allowed
• No alcohol permitted on park property
• Proper shoes are necessary, no flip flops, sandals or high heels
• Warning: Be aware that we use fog and strobe lighting in our show
• Not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart conditions
• Warning: Please understand that the show may be too intense for small children who cannot discern fantasy from reality
• This is an outdoor haunt and will close if there is severe weather.
• No firearms or weapons are allowed
• Guests are not allowed to come to the event in costume.
• Reasonable accommodations will be made for those who need them.
Free Parking, Restrooms/Porta Potties On-Site, Food/Concessions, “Extreme” Attraction, Movie Characters, Original Characters, Uncovered Outdoor Waiting Line, All-Outdoor Attraction